Monday, December 26, 2011

Family Tree






I painted these family trees this last month but I could not put them up on the blog because they were Christmas gifts to my parents and my husbands parents. I have wanted to do family trees for a long time but just never sat down and did it. Until now. 
So a little bit about the paintings. The one for my husbands parents is a thinner tree because they have a smaller family than mine. It has three bigger main branches that represent their three kids. My parents have seven kids so I made their tree thicker and with seven main branches. I kept it all simple with just the last name to the right of the tree.
I love to paint on canvas! I hope this shows that I can paint to someone's liking. I understand that not everyone likes their walls painted and that some would much rather hang a painting. There are so many different ways to personalize your wall in your home and I hope that I can help you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment